|Audio: Full tracks, SmartTunes & Ringtones|
|Video Streaming & Downloads|
|Free Internet Usage for the First Month:20 MBs per Subscription|
|Discounted Data from Second Month onwards|
TeleClips is a 1 Rupee content store for all Telenor customers using GPRS/Edge on their mobile browsers. Simply visit www.teleclips.pk
from your mobile phone (on Telenor 2G or 3G) to begin browsing a world of all your favourite content.
|Daily||Rs. 5.00 + Tax||5 content downloads|
|Weekly||Rs. 15.00 + Tax||15 content downloads|
- Audio: Full Tracks, SmartTunes & Ringtones
- Videos: Streaming & Downloads
- FREE Internet usage for the first month: 20 MBs per subscription
- Discounted data from second month onwards: Rs. 1.00/MB for upto 5 MBs Daily will be charged, after which you will get zero rated data for the rest of the day
The content credits provided will be on an accumulation basis. If you have not used all the available content credits on that particular day, they will be carried forward to the next day. The maximum number of credits that can be accumulated is 150.
Top up Option: If you have exhausted your download credits for the day/week, there is a Top Up option for Rs. 1.00 per download
Unsubscription: You can unsubscribe from the service at any time. However, once unsubscribed you will lose all accumulated download credits and credit accumulation will start from scratch upon resubscription.
Terms & Conditions
- This service is only for Telenor customers using Telenor Mobile data
- Daily Single Subscription: No data charges are applicable for using this portal, with Fair Usage Policy of 20 MBs per day
- Weekly Automatic Subscription: No data charges are applicable for using this portal, with Fair Usage Policy of 50 MBs per week
- If you consume the allocated MBs before the subscription is renewed/expires, standard data charges or available internet bundle (if any) will be applicable
- If you unsubscribe from the Daily/Weekly package, any remaining content downloads will not be lost. You will be able to consume your previously purchased content downloads by re-subscribing to the Daily/Weekly package, along with the new content downloads as per Daily/Weekly subscription
- The total number of content downloads that can be accumulated is 150
How do I unsubscribe from Telenor TeleClips?
From the home screen of the portal, click the Unsubscribe button appearing on top right corner or footer of every page.
Which operating systems and phones are covered?
Telenor Tele Clips portal is accessible on all commonly used mobile browsers.
Do I need to sign up and subscribe for downloading content?
Yes. You will be asked for subscription before downloading content.
Will I be charged for sharing content with friends and family?
Content sharing with friends and family is free. You won’t be charged for sharing content with friends and family.
I don’t have GPRS facility so can I download content from this portal on my PC?
No. This service is ONLY for Telenor Customers and content downloading is allowed only on mobile handsets.
Can I see the history of my old downloads?
Yes. You can view history of your old downloaded contents from My Account.
On downloading purchased content again, will charges apply again?
No. You won’t be charged on re-downloading of content.
Can I share my remaining downloads with another Telenor number?
No. Remaining downloads cannot be shared with any other number.
Can I purchase Smart Tunes from this portal?
Yes. Just click set as RBT button in order to purchase smart tune.
What is a Wish List?
It is an option for users to add items in their wish list which they want to purchase in future. Using this option does not consume content items.
Can I share content on Facebook?
All the content items can be shared and liked on the social network Facebook.