JazzCash now brings ATM cards for its valued Mobile Account customers. These ATM cards will allow the customers to withdraw cash from more than 10,000 ATMs across Pakistan.
They provide a highly secure and convenient method of cash withdrawal for Mobile.
JazzCash ATM Cards are available at selected JazzCash Agents, Jazz Business Centers, Jazz Franchises and Mobilink Microfinance Bank Branches. Purchasing an ATM Card and activating it is extremely simple.
- All you have to do is provide your Mobile number and confirm card linking with your MPIN.
- Upon card linking, a fee of Rs 200 will be deducted from your Mobile Account – no additionalal fee for the ATM Card is payable to the Agent.
- Once card linking, a fee of Rs 200 will be deducted from your Mobile Account – no additonal fee for the ATM Card is payable to the Agent.
- Once your card has been linked, dial *786#, select option 6 “My Account”, then select 4 “Manage ATM Cards” and create your ATM Card’s 4 digit PIN by selecting option 1 “Create ATM PIN”. You will be asked to provide your Mobile Account MPIN to complete the process.
- Thats it! Your ATM Card has been activated to use at any ATM across Pakistan!
jazz cash atm withdrawal New charges 15 february 2017
- JazzCash ATM cards works on all ATMs (1-Link & M-Net) of all banks across Pakistan
- Instant Purchase and Activation
- Instant Card blocking on loss of the ATM Card
- Balance Inquiry
- IBFT from WMBL Branches
- Customers can do cash withdrawal of up to Rs. 20,000 per day through the ATM Card
- On every transaction through the ATM card, the customers will get a confirmation SMS
- One Time Card Purchase Charges Rs. 200
- There are no monthly or annual charges
- Cash withdrawal charges:
|1,500 to 2,500||30|
|3,000 to 4,000||50|
|4,500 to 6,000||75|
|6,500 to 8,000||100|
|8,500 to 10,000||125|
|10,500 to 13,000||150|
|13,500 to 16,000||175|
|16,500 to 20,000||200|
- All charges are inclusive of 16% FED and Rs. 15 switch charges
Funds can be withdrawn from any 1-Link or MNET ATM across Pakistan. Same charges will be applicable irrespective of which bank funds are withdrawn from.