zong 4g recharge
zong mbb recharge
zong recharge offer
jazz online recharge
ufone online recharge
zong postpaid bill check online
zong scratch card number hack
how to recharge zong 4g device
Please read before you proceed:
Dear Customer, in order to get your Zong account recharge online, please contact your Bank for activation of E-commerce service against your Debit (ATM) or Credit card.
About this facility
- Zong’s Online Recharge or Bill Payment is a secured payment option that allows you to recharge your Pre-paid account or make Post-paid Bill payments via an HBL/Cybersource powered portal.
- You can use any Debit or Credit card (powered by Master or VISA) regardless of your card issuing bank to avail the payment option.
- There are no additional charges for charging your account using this facility.
- Please contact your card issuing bank to activate the session for online transactions.
- The first page requires you to enter your mobile number in the specified format its type (pre-paid or post-paid), amount of your recharge, your address, city, first name, last name and your e-mail address.
- Next page will request you to confirm your recharge amount, mobile number and e-mail address. You will receive a tracking ID via SMS.
- You will then be redirected to the next page powered by HBL which requires you to enter your card account details i.e. your Card type, Card Number, Card Expiry date and CVV2/CVN Code (3 digit code at the back of your Card).
- A confirmation receipt will be displayed after your transaction is successful.
- For further inquiries and/or Complaints, please dial 310 or your Card Issuing Bank.
For Your Own Safety
- The maximum amount that can be transacted on any Zong number in one go is PKR 10,000 for Pre-paid and Post-paid both. Minimum amount that can be transacted is Rs 1. Unlimited transactions can be done on any Zong number in 24 hours period.
- Please note that Zong on its website does not require you to enter any of your Card Account Details and consequentially does not store or maintain your card details to ensure card account information security. The Card details required during the transaction are entered on a portal maintained by a third party (Cybersource) under global recognized PCIDSS requirements (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
- Please do not in any way whatsoever give your Card Account details to anyone or on any suspicious websites,including any person representing to be a part of Zong’s workforce, whether on Zong’s authorized touch-points (CallCenter,Franchise,CSC,Retailer, Web Chat etc.) or otherwise. There is no refund or reversal of your transaction, so please verify the transaction amount before your proceed.
- Please ensure that your power supply and Internet connection remain active through the transaction.
- If you believe that an amount has been deducted, but the recharge amount has not been credited into your account,please dial 310 to lodge a complaint.
- You must use your own card to make payment online. In case, payment is made through any counterfeit or stolen credit / debit card Zong reserves the right to block the service and recover the dues.