Pakistan’s favorite cellular network presents a special IDD offer for the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia & UAE!
This exclusive offer enables our customer to enjoy slashed call rates to Saudi Arabia and that too round the clock without any daily charges.
|KSA Rates: Rs. 2.38/15Sec|
|UAE Rates: Rs. 3.57/15Sec|
|Un-subscription : *452*4#|
|Status String: *452*2#|
|Info String: *452*3#|
|International Services Saudi Arabia & UAE Offer
For subscription *452# No Subscription Charge
Terms & Conditions
- By dialing * 452#, customer will be able to avail this offer without any charge
- Once subscribed, the customer will be able call Saudi Arabia at just Rs. 2.38/15 sec (tax inclusive) & UAE at just Rs. 3.57/15 sec (tax inclusive).
- Offer available on all Jazz packages
- IDD calls to other destinations and all local calls will be charged as per package plan
- Premium rate numbers are not eligible for the discount
- Offer rates will not be available for International Roamers calling from Pakistan & abroad
- The customer can un-subscribes the offer by dialing *452*4#
- Limited time offer
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Call Setup fee of Rs 0.12 (inclusive of tax) will be charged on the first pulse of each call
- To check status, Rs 0.24 (tax inclusive) will be charged.
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% apply on recharge and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% apply on recharge and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 1.27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- 0.84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA