QMobile yesterday unveiled its best phone yet, the QMobile M6 at an astounding ceremony on the sidelines of second Bridal Couture Week in Karachi.
Priced at around Rs. 29,500, the QMobile M6 boosts the best specs that QMobile smartphone has offered so far. Main highlights include 5,000 mAh battery (with fast charging available) and new stylish unit body metal design that will delight the Qmobile users
The M6 features 6000 series aluminum (also used in Nokia 6) which accounts for 97% of the phone’s body according to QMobile.
On the front comes a 5.5 inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display that promises to offer premium viewing experience for the users.
Internals include an Octa Core Cortex A53 processor with 4GB RAM and 64 GB in-house storage
QMobile M6 Specifications
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium
- DTS Surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)
- Price: Rs. 29,500